View the Nation’s Capital With Our DC Helicopter Tour Company
Exploring the Washington, DC air in a top-notch and comfortable helicopter is the perfect way to go with Charm City Helicopters! Whether you have lived here your entire life or are looking to experience Washington, DC for the first time, our helicopter tour will not disappoint.
Contact us and book your flight today!
The Perfect Helicopter Tour of Washington, DC
A helicopter tour of Washington, DC is the perfect way to experience or celebrate a number of occasions, including:
- Anniversaries or Wedding Celebrations – Show your significant other how much you care or celebrate the beginning of something special.
- Summer Tours – Escape the Washington, DC heat and cool off in the sky.
- Gifting – The perfect gift of an aerial experience.
- Photography – Capture some of the most incredible views from the air.
- Nighttime Views – When the sun goes down, get up in the sky.
- Learning/Informational – Get a higher learning experience of our nation’s history in our quality helicopters.
DC Helicopter Tour Pricing
Experiencing the history and beauty of Washington, DC from the air, is something you do not want to miss out on! Our helicopter tour pricing of this momentous area is as follows:
- Flight Time – 15 minutes each way (plus the amount of time you’d like to spend here)
- Pricing – $1,850 per hour (private aircraft)
Where We Tour Around the District of Columbia
There are actually no tour operators that conduct tours of any kind over, or around, Washington DC. This is due to the events that occurred on 9/11/2001. The FAA established a restricted airspace allowing only a handful of authorized aircraft to conduct operations within that area.
Charm City Helicopters would like to respect the rules & regulations put in place. At the same time, we are still able to provide our customers with a phenomenal helicopter tour experience and you can expect to see some of Washington, DC’s most popular attractions, including:
- Washington Monument
- Lincoln Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
- Kennedy Center
- The United States Capitol
- Reflection Pond
- Air Force Memorial
- Arlington National Cemetery
**Any other relevant details MUST be done in advance. Flight can originate and terminate at College Park Airport, Potomac Airfield, or Washington Executive/Hyde. Flight should be booked 2 weeks to 30 days in advance. If you have any further questions regarding this matter, feel free to give us a call at (410) 707-1013.
Why Charm City Helicopters?
At Charm City Helicopters we pride ourselves on providing the best Washington, DC helicopter tour experience as possible. Our company was founded and is owned by pilots, so we understand what is needed to give our customers the helicopter tour of a lifetime! Making sure you are safe, prepared, comfortable, and absolutely enjoying yourself, is our number one priority!
Reserve Your DC Helicopter Tour Today!
The ultimate helicopter tour is only one call away. Make your next celebration and experience is something special and up in the sky with Charm City Helicopters! We offer a variety of helicopter tours that fill up fast and want to make sure you do not miss out!